We are looking for friendly and reliable dishwashers to keep our kitchen moving at The Farmhouse. The work done by the Dishwasher is critical to every guest and the people who directly serve guests.
Monday - Sunday all day availability is preferred.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides guest service by assuring that all tableware, glassware, chinaware, and cooking utensils are sanitary and clean
- Responsible for making sure that guest health is protected by always using the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep kitchen operating to standard and to set a positive example
- Follows Serenbe operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees and guests during each shift
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Available to work flexible hours that may include evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet operating policies of safety and security
- Available to perform many different tasks within the kitchen during each shift
- Stand for long periods of time
- Reach and lift overhead up to 25 pounds
- Work around, handle, operate, and control hot equipment and products in a safe manner
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
There are no positions available in this category at this time.
However, if you would like us to consider you for a position in the future, upload your resume here. Mark ‘future employment’ in the job title field.