Goat Yoga at Serenbe! Spend your morning outside immersed in nature doing yoga with sweet Nigerian Dwarf Goats. Post yoga Mimosa included!
Goat yoga is yoga practiced amongst sweet Nigerian Dwarf goats. Every class is a new experience, as the goats tend to be the stars of the show. Goats are considered to be one of the best emotional support animals, and we promise you will leave this class feeling a little more light-hearted, calm, and joyful.
Must be 15 years of age or older to attend, and weigh at least 95 pounds. Participants under the age of 18 (but HAVE to be at least 15) must have an adult present to sign waiver (adult does not necessarily have to participate in the class). These age and weight restrictions are in place for safety purposes. This class is held outdoors, so weather permitting. Full refund remitted in cases of cancellations due to weather. Please sign up via link provided for more detailed class day information. For further inquiries, including booking a private Goat Yoga session, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***PLEASE NOTE! GIVEN THE GROUP NATURE OF THE CLASS, DURING SOCIAL DISTANCING, WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE GROUPS OF AT LEAST 2 PEOPLE REGISTER, SO YOU WILL HAVE SOMEONE TO ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE WITH. GROUPS WILL BE SPREAD OUT WITHIN THE SPACE***
-No loose fitting clothes. Please wear comfortable clothing you won't mind getting a bit dirty.
-Please, no tanks or open back shirts. Or, please bring a layer that fully covers your back to put on during parts of the class. (Trust us on this one :))
- Minimum age requirement 15 years old.
- Minimum weight requirement of 95 + pounds.
- Children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult to sign waiver (adult does not have to participate in the class)
- Please leave personal belongings at home or locked in car. But bring your phones to capture memories!
- Mats are provided, just bring yourselves!
DETAILS ON HOW TO FIND US:
PLEASE NOTE: Goat Yoga is not held at the Serenbe Yoga + Bodyworks studio. Make sure to follow directions to the Animal Village once you park at The Inn at Serenbe.
- Look for BLACK signs on the fencing guiding you to the Animal Village which is located behind the Inn.
- Once you enter the Animal Village, keep following signs directing you to the end of the Animal Village at the top of a slight incline. You'll see my golf cart parked there. (When you first enter the Animal Village, you'll see goats on your right, these are NOT the Goat Yoga goats, keep going past them.)