Farmer Ian and Farmer Tristan of Serenbe Farms will be teaching their process' for preparing your garden the soil for planting! This will be a training workshop in which participants will learn the steps to preparing and planting a spring garden as well as maintaining the space into the Summer months.
- Upon arrival to the farm, participants can find our parking lot by following the signage near both entrances. Farm staff will also be present to assist in guiding you to this space.
- A ticket purchase will include a learning opportunity with some of the Farmers of Serenbe Farms as well as farmers choice of seedlings to take home to your garden.
- This event will be the same day as Serenbe Farms annual plant sale so it is a great time to stock up on seedlings for your garden space!
- Topics covered will include planning your garden, soil health/composting, seasonality of plants, basic garden maintenance, and beneficial insects/pollinators
- Participants should wear clothes and shoes they do not mind getting a bit dirty!