Serenbe is looking for a positive and organized technician to join our team! The Utility Technician will support the Utility and Infrastructure Manager and Serenbe, the community. This includes working with units of Serenbe Development and the Serenbe Town Association (HOA).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Check community and residential septic tanks
- Schedule cleaning and pumping as needed
- Remove, clean, and replace septic tank filters
- Coordinate with Public utilities to uncover existing utilities
- Assist Utility manager with tasks as needed
- Update GIS software program weekly
- Clean and Maintain landscaping around community septic tank areas
- Clean and maintain storm drains throughout the community
- Clean streets and gutters weekly
- Manage time appropriately
- Utilize company computers appropriately
- Obtain and see to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work
- This work will be 100% in-the-field across Serenbe's 1000 acres, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm - rain or shine. We offer a subsidized insurance benefit, paid time off, and discounts across Serenbe.
- Successful candidates will be very organized, possess excellent time management skills, have the ability to multi-task and prioritize work flow, and calmly trouble shoot issues with residents and builders.
- Job Type: Full-time
There are no positions available in this category at this time.
However, if you would like us to consider you for a position in the future, upload your resume here. Mark ‘future employment’ in the job title field.